Senior Engineer- Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
JCPenney is seeking a Senior Engineer to support our Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC) initiatives. We are looking for candidates who are constant learners, who are self-motivated and motivate their peers, who are positive and pragmatic, who communicate and collaborate, who take responsibility and ownership, and who are driven by the quality and success of team.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Manage the administration and configuration of the Marketing Cloud platform.
- Responsible for design and technical implementation of solutions using the Marketing Cloud platform of products.
- Translate business and marketing needs into well-designed solutions.
- Collaborate with internal IT teams to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
- Optimize Marketing Cloud configuration and solutions for efficiency and simplicity.
- Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures.
- Continually improve the Marketing Cloud data model and architecture.
- Develop responsive email templates.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka Exact Target.
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect, Personalization Builder, Social Studio, Interaction Studio, Journey Builder, and Advertising Studio.
- Experience using Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration.
- Working knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language.
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL).
- Working knowledge of Marketing Cloud's contact data model.
- Current on the latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and systems.
- Experience with web services integration (REST/SOAP).
- Proficient in Amp scripting and content builder.
- Ability to teach and coach business teams on how to best use Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to translate technical solutions from business requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically to resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical teammates.
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- Creative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct. Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing cloud administrator or developer.
- 5+ years of experience using Journey Builder, Content Builder, and Mobile Studio.
- 5+ years of experience implementing full life cycle projects in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What you get:
- 2+ years of experience with Amp scripting and content builder.
- 2+ years of experience in agile/SCRUM practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Engineer- Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113088
J.C. Penney Company Inc.