J.C. Penney Services India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India
Designation: Senior Engineer 1
Location: Bangalore, India
J.C. Penney Company, Inc. Bangalore, India
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait, and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
The JCPenney Services India office opened in 2016 and is an extension of the JCPenney office in the US. With over 700 employees, the center provides critical functions including technology, e-commerce operations, retail operations, merchandising, and other capabilities. The JCPSI center is not only an alternative location but critical to JCPenney’s long term strategy.
For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney India on LinkedIn and Instagram.
- BTech\Master’s Degree required
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment
- Action-oriented and can drive the activities independently
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Should be motivated to grow in the job role
- Retail experience is required
Critical Skills & Experiences:
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience in oracle RMS.
- 1 + years of hands-on development experience in Syndigo PIM or Vendor Portal
- Techno Functional expert in Oracle retail Suite of applications
- SQL, PL/SQL, Jira Management, Scheduler management, Shell Scripting, Pro*C.
- Performance Tuning of SQLs
- Configuration and implementation of PIM or MDMs (Syndigo)
- Experience in Syndigo PIM – Workflows, MDD, Business rules, configuration, Integration
- Experience in Oracle RMS – Foundation Data, Merchandise Hierarchy, Organization Cost and Retail Changes, Reclassification hierarchy Items
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Nice to have Skills:
- Exposure to the SAAS application implementation
- Exposure to Mainframe and DB2
- Exposure to AWS or Azure
- Exposure to ETLs and TIBCO
- Oracle Implementation (AIM) methodology expertise in addition to the waterfall, iterative and Agile.
- Adapt and grow in a new set of technologies
- Exposure to Data migration and conversion for Oracle Retail applications.
Nature & Scope of Job:
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle to test the technical solutions for medium to large complexity efforts, including coordinating sourcing of new hardware/software with procurement, licensing & maintenance, portfolio metrics, change management, security & compliance, and partnership with shared services to achieve the business objectives and goals.
- Owns and maintains relationships with business partners, vendors, and technical groups to provide support and escalations for technical incidents. Work with geographically diverse locations.
- Owns the designing and solutioning of complex natured business problems
- Be involved in requirements analysis, coding/development in RMS
- Be involved in requirements analysis, and configuration ins Riversand Syndigo PIM and Vendor Portal.
Job Title: Senior Engineer 1
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1113092
J.C. Penney Company Inc.