Senior Manager -Product Operations
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Product Operations.
This person will be responsible for Product operations and process management for the JCPenney Product team, including developing and maintaining cohesive processes, owning ceremonies, and removing roadblocks for evidence-based decision making that leads to successful roadmap for our strategic initiatives. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Roll out and maintain the Product Operating model by maintaining templates, guidelines, references and resources for Product teams
- Streamline Critical and routine tasks and processes by assisting product teams achieve Product excellence
- Support effective onboarding of new product team members to enable seamless product operating model
- Develop continuing curriculum to ensure teams are moving towards a value driven model
- Help senior leadership achieve a solid foundation to product operating model, that transparently shows value delivery against strategy
- Navigate a changing business landscape and use influence across various teams.
- Translate complex dependencies into adaptive resourcing.
- Evangelize Product + Agile + Lean methodologies and adapt them for JCPenney
What you get:
- Bachelor/Associate degree is preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in Product and Agile environment, preferred large complex organization
- Passion to Process improvement and change management across and has been part of a transformation
- Product experience required as this position interfaces directly with technical teams and tools
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects and be highly detail oriented
- Excellent ability to communicate (written and verbal) with multiple levels of leadership as well as cross-functional business and technical teams.
- Creative problem solving, organization, attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability are crucial to the success of this role.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Senior Manager Product Operations
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1113058
J.C. Penney Company Inc.