Enterprise Mobile Engineer
JC Penney is looking for a Mobility Engineer who comes from a Global-Driven Environment. Must have at least 5 years experience in the IT industry. The selected candidate will work close with the IT teams and internal JCP customers to enforce best practices during implementation, delivery and roll-out of new or upgraded products and business solutions. Must have the ability to meet tight deadlines with energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Experience as Console Administrator of VMware Workspace ONE (AirWatch) instance is a must.
- Experience updating and maintaining cloud-based VMware Workspace ONE (AirWatch) instance and supporting server infrastructure is a must.
- Management of iOS, Android, rugged device, and mobile printing platforms
- Experience with hardware evaluation, deployment and maintenance of implementations of 10,000+ devices
- Experience with Apple Business Manager, Apple Configurator, Zebra StageNow and other vendor provisioning tools preferred
- Scripting (Bash/Shell/PowerShell/Batch)
- Mobile application deployment and management experience
- 5+ years experience in the mobility environment
- 2+ years engineering experience
- Retail industry experience preferred
- Experience with mobile point-of-sale deployments and PCI compliance requirements are a plus.
- Demonstrate proven track record in addressing moderately complex technical issues
- Effectively communicate verbally and written at all levels; including good presentation skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- IT certifications is a plus:
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Associate/Professional
- VMware Certified Professional - Digital Workspace
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Enterprise Mobile Engineer Plano, Texas
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1112969
J.C. Penney Company Inc.