Financial Planning Manager - Digital (eCommerce)
The Financial Planning Manager
will support the Organization and partner with our E-Commerce team through financial analyses, performance management, decision support, and business insights. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Develop and execute financial planning, forecasting, budgeting, and analysis to improve JCPenney P&L results. Support department's annual planning and budgeting process for capital and expenses.
- Provide financial analysis (IRR, NPV and Discounted Payback), business insight and coordinate capital expenditure funding request while validating compliance with capitalization accounting policies.
- Develop and provide business insight around department KPIs and performance results.
- Perform analysis to support the implementation of departmental productivity and growth programs.
- Provide post implementation evaluation to measure effectiveness against department KPIs.
- Display executive communication through development and presentation of business material to senior management of Finance.
- Demonstrated ability to drive make change and influence across the organization.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with many personalities, timelines, priorities, and expectations
What you get:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; MBA preferred
- 8+ years finance analysis experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- Advanced analytic, financial modeling, and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint capability required
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions working in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Financial Planning Manager - Digital (eCommerce)
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1112974
J.C. Penney Company Inc.