Beauty Field Manager - Greater Atlanta Area
As the Beauty Field Manager, you will be responsible for providing a seamless beauty experience that delivers profitable sales, store traffic and an engaging client experience by ensuring the consistent implementation of all Beauty strategies through the in-store Beauty Team.Your responsibilities will include:Business Performance
- Reviews targeted reports and business processes to identify sales, profit and productivity opportunities across assigned Territory.
- Develops Plans to maximize performance. Regularly monitors results.
- Leverages District Manager relationships to communicate key initiatives and drive accountability.
- Provides feedback on Salon and Sephora business initiatives to elevate Company level business performance.
- Understands the competitive landscape by observing and studying other companies to learn the current initiatives/strategies.
- Builds the leadership capabilities of the Beauty Team through coaching and feedback; partners with Store Leadership to address development needs and elevate engagement/retention.
- Ensures the identification and development of a pipeline of talent, in partnership with recruiting, to fill vacant roles.
- Understands and articulates all Beauty (Salon and Sephora) strategies, initiatives and direction.
- Fosters a one Beauty Team mentality through all store interactions.
- Leads Salon and Sephora Managers to effectively execute all business-related strategies including client experience, selling protocols and productivity, merchandise presentation, operational process and event execution.
- Embodies and articulates the vision of the brands through all written and oral communications and interactions.
- Influences and coaches Store Partners, Beauty Team and General Manager, to meet standards by reinforcing expectations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, client service, profit, productivity, and attendance
What you get:
- Education: College degree preferred
- Experience: 10+ years of progressively responsible business experience is required, a proven record of execution to a high standard, and experience in managing diverse organizations at remote locations. Multi store leadership experience preferred.
- Core Competencies: Embraces a growth mindset, thinks critically, demonstrates leadership, takes accountability, implements with excellence, and drives results.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Beauty Field Manager - Greater Atlanta Area
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States -
Job ID: 1112909
J.C. Penney Company Inc.