JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait, and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
The JCPenney Services India office opened in 2016 and is an extension of the JCPenney office in the US. With over 700 employees, the center provides critical functions including technology, e-commerce operations, retail operations, merchandising, and other capabilities. The JCPSI center is not only an alternative location but critical to JCPenney’s long term strategy.
For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney India on LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Technical knowledge on Oracle Retail modules especially PO, RMS ITEM.
- Requirements gathering and helping with solution architecture for components like item, foundation, PO.
- Assisting support teams with key initiatives and enhancements
- Preparing functional designs for modifications and integrations to RMS, RPM and/or ReSA
- Test planning and Test script preparation for system and integration testing
Skill and Core Competencies:
- 4+ years of Oracle Retail (formerly Retek), including full life cycle implementations for large, enterprise clients
- Good experience with onsite/offshore delivery model
- Proficiency in EPO, RMS Item, ReSA & Stock Ledger strongly preferred
- Knowledge of RIB (integration bus), ReIM and/or JDA Allocations (for integration) is nice to have
- Progressive technical experience in PL/SQL, Pro*C, UNIX scripting and Oracle Forms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Candidate should be task oriented with the ability to own tasks and drive to completion
- Candidate should have sense of urgency and take ownership of the work.
- Candidate should be able to collaborate, and get needed information and status from others
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to elicit cooperation from other team members
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) to different levels of the organization, including to management
- Highly motivated and self-directing individuals
- Creative problem solving, organization, attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability are crucial to the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, science or related technical field
Job Title: Engineer 2
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1112412
J.C. Penney Company Inc.