J.C. Penney Services India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India
Designation: Senior Engineer 1
Location: Bangalore, India
J.C. Penney Company, Inc. Bangalore, India
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait, and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
The JCPenney Services India office opened in 2016 and is an extension of the JCPenney office in the US. With over 700 employees, the center provides critical functions including technology, e-commerce operations, retail operations, merchandising, and other capabilities. The JCPSI center is not only an alternative location but critical to JCPenney’s long term strategy.
For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney India on LinkedIn and Instagram.
We are seeking an eager O365 engineer who is ready to step in and assist JCPenney with the future design and continued improvement of our Office 365 environment. This role will work closely with our associates in the business, in the JCP Security department and our peers in other infrastructure engineering disciplines to help us continually move us forward with the progress of the technology landscape.
- Own and drive multiple simultaneous projects within the portfolio through close coordination with business partner teams, as well as other IT teams and external vendors.
- Drive down costs through technical innovation and automation.
- Coach L1 and L2 resources to grow in their skills related to O365 support.
- Should be a subject matter expert on O365 including mailing, SharePoint, Teams and the security tools, license management. Also should have strong knowledge and working experience on on-premise Exchange, email firewall like Cisco Ironport
- Provide standards documents to support teams establishing procedures and associated benchmarks for the support of O365.
- Collaborate with peers (onsite and offshore) to ensure our O365 tenant is properly configured according to standard practices and continues to evolve with current security practices.
- Develop roadmaps for our O365 tenant and associated endpoint software.
- Interface with key vendors to layout strategic direction and incorporate into functional roadmaps
- Work with vendors and track release and EOL dates to ensure roadmaps provide guidance for maintaining a supportable infrastructure.
- Provide escalation point for operational teams as a last tier of support for O365 related incidents.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), action oriented, and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Experience working in large environments and as part of an engineering team (onsite/offshore model)
- Ability to participate in strategic process discussions / technology roadmap discussions and act as an agent for organizational change across the IT organization.
- Experience with Exchange administration
- 5 - 8 years of experience with administration of O365 environments
Job Title: Senior Engineer 1
Location: Bangalore, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Business Park, SEZ, G3 Wing A (Teak) Bloc, Floor 7-10
Job ID: 1112411
J.C. Penney Company Inc.