This job posting is no longer active.
Engineer 2 - Front End
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Strong experience with React.js
- Experience in building high-performant, heavy-traffic sites using JS Frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, etc)
- Experience in front-end/site performance optimizations.
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
- Knowledge of build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt) and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Travis) is nice to have
- Work experience in Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Adaptive/Responsive Design Principles
- Familiarity with Data Structures, Algorithms, and general Computer Science Fundamentals
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree
- Critical thinking skills, courageous
- Results-oriented and team collaboration skills
- Ability to build trust and drive change.
- Working experience on below listed tools/technologies:
- Redux/Redux Saga
- RESTful API
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Engineer 2 -Front End
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1112072
J.C. Penney Company Inc.