Supply Chain Facility Senior Manager
Working under general supervision, the Supply Chain Facility Senior Manager will ensure streamlined activities within the Organization based on the priorities of the Director of Supply Chain. JCPenney is a Company driven by service, passion, integrity and courage.
- Consistently promotes and uses safe work habits. Actively engages associates to facilitate and deliver a safe work environment
- Leverage multiple methods to effectively communicate business performance and objectives to the team
- Reviews and understands targeted forecasts and expenses to quickly identify and prioritize areas of opportunity, determines root cause of the opportunity, and sets team direction to productivity and/or team performance to deliver expense / productivity targets.
- Rely on both accurate data and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Develop and assist with presenting analytics, key trends and solution proposals
- Actively engages varied business partners to understand the company strategy and how it influences Supply Chain operations
- Coordinates with support departments to ensure uniform and consistent communications are implemented and align with Company Policy and Procedures
- Actively participate in peer group discussions to identify trends and/or barriers to business performance
- Direct the team on activities and process that enable key strategies of customer first service.
- Fosters an environment that reinforces positive behaviors, inspires associates/teams to deliver on the company strategy
- Actively walks the floor and interacts with leaders and associates to drive service to the stores
- Actively walks the floor and strategizes with associates and leaders to plan to meet service goals
- Actively walks the floor to identify opportunities related to performance and safety
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- College degree preferred, business or operation major desired, or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 7 years experience in Logistics operations.
- Superior Leadership and development abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, functions, and responsibilities in a fast-paced team environment
- Good critical thinking skills for proactive planning and crisis management; ability to shift and shape the direction of business operations, while maintaining an engaged work culture.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney’s Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Sup Chain Ops Sr Mgr
Location: Lenexa, KS, United States - 10500 Lackman Rd
Job ID: 1112198
J.C. Penney Company Inc.