Customer Care Training Assistant - Full Time Remote
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitates formalized training sessions for associates including use of developed teaching aids, course schedules, training records, and adapting training methodologies to improve knowledge transfer and retention
- Serves as one of the primary points of contact for associates and new hires regarding training and onboarding
- Administers and manages on-site reporting of trainee progress, engagement, aptitude, and recommends areas for improvement directly to the trainee as well as to the leadership team
- Coordinates regularly with Trainers and Supervisors to identify needs for new hire training and continuous learning while ensuring certification as specified
- Identify opportunities where specific training would improve the level of service provided to our customer
- Makes recommendations for enhancements to training materials to improve overall call center processes and performance to Trainers
- Stays current with Company systems, tools and initiatives by participating in all company training and communication as appropriate
- Provides coaching to new team members on Readiness Row by actively listening to calls, observing system navigation, and measuring key performance indicators
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Core Competencies / Education:
- Thorough knowledge of all systems, procedures, techniques, equipment, operations, standards, and reports that apply to the Customer Care Center
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Experience delivering clear and developed content including onboarding, new hire, process updates, and continuing education
- Excellent interpersonal skills that lead and motivate others to meet established customer service levels
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, telephone, listening and written
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to handle/prioritize multiple training classes
- Must be computer savvy and able to navigate various computer platforms and sites with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to gather and analyze data from multiple sources
- Modifies training style to accommodate a changing audience
- Must be a self-starter, exercise follow-through and demonstrate professional initiative on any matters presented whether they are inside or outside the normal scope of the role.
- Be able to work independently in a professional manner to identify and ensure achievement of goals within established timeframes
- Must be a team player
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Job Title: Customer Care Training Assistant - Full Time, Remote
Location: Columbus, OH, United States - Cust Care Contct Ctr 5555 Scarborough Blvd
Job ID: 1112109
J.C. Penney Company Inc.