This job posting is no longer active.
Are you interested in the Criminal Justice field, but not the least bit interested in riding around in a patrol car? Would you describe yourself as confident and able handle difficult situations with ease? Well…being a Supply Chain Security Officer in JCPenney might be the position for you! Come be a part of our team.
The Supply Chain Security Officer’s role is to keep their facility safe and profitable at all times by executing company programs and investigating any suspicious team member activities or behavior in the facility.
• Conducts surveillance – You have a curious mind and can blend in well with other shoppers. You observe customers and contractors in the store and look for any activities or behavior that may be associated with theft, fraud, or impending violence.
• Supports shrinkage awareness programs – You know how important it is for the team to understand current shrinkage issues. You let team members know what’s going on and what they need to do to create the right facility experience.
• Accountable for record maintenance – You are in charge of a lot of detail. The company and law enforcement agencies are depending on you to have complete and accurate reports to assist any investigation that may need to occur for the facility. You are always on top of the documentation to ensure everything is complete and in order for the team.
• Responds to emergencies - You may be required to participate in bodily fluid clean-up; may be required to render CPR or other first responder duties. May be required to operate a fire extinguisher.
• Maintain facility truck entrance– You will ensure the staffing and execution of processes at the facility truck gate on your assigned shift.
• Utilizes the CCTV System – You will use the cctv system to identify threats related to theft, shrinkage and violence, Team Member and visitor safety and operational compliance.
• Entrance and exit points– You will maintain all entry and exit points on the property on your assigned shift.
J.C. Penney Company Inc.