Corporate Recruiter - Supply Chain
The Corporate Recruiter
proactively coordinates, sources and recruits high quality professionals for assigned areas of business.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting efforts for assigned requisitions including job postings, sourcing, screening, interview coordination, negotiating and extending offers.
- 5+ years proven success in full cycle recruitment in the Supply Chain space
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Supply chain roles
- Attend hiring leader in-take meetings to gain insight into the qualifications and skills needed for open positions; analyzes client requirements against qualifications of candidates and matches the best candidates with client needs.
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and LinkedIn messaging.
- Source candidates through direct channels, network groups, internet sourcing, email, blogs and networking events, talent mapping and relationship building.
- Build talent pipelines and continuously foster relationships with candidates ensuring the highest candidate experience.
- Qualify candidate applications and sourced candidates by conducting resume/profile review and telephone screens to match experience and qualifications to position job description.
- Meet and greet candidates and facilitate the interview process.
- Work closely with Senior Recruiting team to adhere to internal workflow, process and recruiting best practices.
- Partners extensively with fellow recruiters and HR Generalists to manage open positions that transition to external needs. Includes assistance and leadership of on-boarding processes, programs, training, placement, documentation, and offer processing, etc. as appropriate.
- Schedule phone and onsite candidate interviews with interview slate.
- Make travel arrangements for candidates during the interview process.
What you get:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field preferred.
- Approximately 3+ years progressive experience in talent acquisition and recruitment sourcing or recruiting/HR support role. Familiarity with recruiting tools and web technology used for company and candidate research/sourcing.
- Resourceful, a creative problem solver with the ability to start a sourcing approach from scratch.
- Proven ability to coordinate and manage projects in fast-paced, deadline-driven & interrupt-driven environment with conflicting priorities with high attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and able to build relationship and rapport quickly and deliver outstanding internal and external customer service.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Corporate Recruiter - Supply Chain
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1110067
J.C. Penney Company Inc.