As a Beauty Expert, you will provide a personalized, engaging, fun, and unbiased shopping experience to clients around beauty products and techniques, leveraging in-depth product knowledge to can enhance and enrich our client’s lives, in order to drive sales and profit.
- Customer ExperienceProactively approaches customers in friendly, non-aggressive manner to determine how they can best help find a product or service and close a sale
- Actively listens to customers issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems and deliver a rewarding customer experience
- Educate Customers/In-Store DemonstrationInjects key product attributes into customer conversation to enhance the brand
- Provides Customers with informative and engaging product demonstrations following the company prescribed demo schedule and instructions
- Participates in a learning environmentFrequently accesses training materials to learn new products and techniques to stay up to date for the client
- Seeks out and absorbs product knowledge to deliver a memorable and lasting experience with customers
- Participates in OperationsContinually reviews assigned area to ensure it is well-stocked, well merchandised, hygienic, and follows core standards
- Replenished and/or merchandise assigned areas to ensure products are available and presented well for each customer
- Supports Company ProgramsParticipates in and represent company programs that positively impact the business
- Performance standardsConsistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
What you get:
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays*, and 401(k) with Company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. For paid holidays, associates who are eligible for paid vacation (MTO) are also eligible for eight paid holidays during the calendar year. All store hourly associates scheduled to work on a designated holiday will receive additional compensation. *For paid vacation days, as well as eligibility requirements for other benefits, please visit http://www.yourjcpbenefits.com
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Job Title: Beauty Expert - Puerto Rico - Plaza Centro2 Mall
Location: Caguas, PR, United States - Plaza Centro2 Mall 200 Ave Rafael Cordero Ste 111
Job ID: 1110077
J.C. Penney Company Inc.