As a Beauty Expert, you will provide a personalized, engaging, fun, and unbiased shopping experience to clients around beauty products and techniques, leveraging in-depth product knowledge to can enhance and enrich our client’s lives, in order to drive sales and profit.
- Customer ExperienceProactively approaches customers in friendly, non-aggressive manner to determine how they can best help find a product or service and close a sale
- Actively listens to customers issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems and deliver a rewarding customer experience
- Educate Customers/In-Store DemonstrationInjects key product attributes into customer conversation to enhance the brand
- Provides Customers with informative and engaging product demonstrations following the company prescribed demo schedule and instructions
- Participates in a learning environmentFrequently accesses training materials to learn new products and techniques to stay up to date for the client
- Seeks out and absorbs product knowledge to deliver a memorable and lasting experience with customers
- Participates in OperationsContinually reviews assigned area to ensure it is well-stocked, well merchandised, hygienic, and follows core standards
- Replenished and/or merchandise assigned areas to ensure products are available and presented well for each customer
- Supports Company ProgramsParticipates in and represent company programs that positively impact the business
- Performance standardsConsistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
In addition to a competitive wage, this position offers commission pay designed to reward you for your personal achievement and contribution to our success.
If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
Job Title: Beauty Expert - Puerto Rico - Plaza Centro2 Mall
Location: Caguas, PR, United States - Plaza Centro2 Mall 200 Ave Rafael Cordero Ste 111
Job ID: 1110077
J.C. Penney Company Inc.