Location - Bangalore
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality, and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty, and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait, and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when, and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
The JCPenney Services India office opened in 2016 and is an extension of the JCPenney office in the US. With over 700 employees, the center provides critical functions including technology, e-commerce operations, retail operations, merchandising, and other capabilities. The JCPSI center is not only an alternative location but critical to JCPenney’s long term strategy.
For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney India on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Must have skills -â¯
- BTech\Master’s Degree required
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment
- Action oriented and have the ability to drive the activities independently
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Should be motivated to grow in the job role
- Retail experience desirable but not required
- 4+ years of hands on development experience in PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher
- Good Experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) module is a must.
- Experience with Peoplesoft Modules like Recruitment/Self Service/Manager Self Service
- Experience with North American/Global Payroll is desirable
- Excellent skills in People Tools 8.x or above
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Application Engine / SQR / PeopleCode
- Excellent skills in writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge in Unix Scripting language will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge in use of JIRA is an added advantage
- Finely-tuned analytic and creative skills for problem solving and suggesting alternatives
- Experience working in a global delivery model is a must
Nature & Scope of Job:
- Responsible for understanding JIRA Stories/User requirements and translating those requirements into technical requirements.
- Responsible for Developing Requirements and performing Unit testing.
- Provides UAT and Post Implementation Support.
- Understand interdependencies and act to avoid problems.
- Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate
- Work closely with Business teams in understanding the requirements.
- Capable to drive independently and recommend alternative solutions for critical issues that may arise in PeopleSoft System.
- Work with testing partners and cross-functional teams across different geographies
Job Title: Senior Engineer 1
Location: Nagavara Hobli Bang, KA, India - Manyata Embassy Bp Sez G3 Teak Fl7-10 Outer Ring
Job ID: 1109707
J.C. Penney Company Inc.