HR Shared Services Supervisor
Provide a great associate experience by processing HR related transactions, resolving HR related queries/issues and applying policy and procedures consistently and accurately. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Perform transactions related to HR with a high degree of accuracy and adherence to policy and procedures.
- Provide ideas and feedback on strategies that will help optimize first time resolutions for associate queries and improve associate experience
- Provide a high level of service by handling internal escalated calls, emails, cases, often sensitive in nature, involving complex issues
- Participate in the operational delivery of HR tasks across a broad range of the associate talent life cycle including by not limited to onboarding, data updates and entry, as well as participate in any new HR program launch.
- Track and review inquiries from client groups to ensure appreciate handling in a manner that drives the associate value proposition to increase retention and employment satisfaction.
- Perform other HR related tasks as assigned
What you get:
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure while assisting with the resolution of complex HR processes
- Ability to adapt quickly to change with new processes and procedures
- Ability to coach and train HR Shared Services Consultants.
- Excellent verbal and/or written communication skills with ability to provide exceptional customer service and de-escalate the customer as needed
- Advanced computer skills, including utilizing multiple software systems and Microsoft/Excel
- Ability to understand and train HR Shared Service Consultants and JCPenney associates on HR procedures and policies
- Requires the ability to work independently and make decisions with moderate supervision
- Possess initiative & drive, with a strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives and service level agreements
- Call center experience assisting with the management of real-time volume, including but not limited to adjusting schedules, adjusting non-phone tasks, and monitoring queues to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Assists with call monitoring and executes data integrity reviews to ensure that quality expectations are being met
- Provides recommendations to the HR Shared Services Manager regarding ongoing observations of HR Shared Services performance and identifies training needs.
- 1-2 years in HR, Customer Support related field
- Excellent time management, written & communication skills required
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: HR Shared Services Supervisor
Location: Columbus, OH, United States -
Job ID: 1109916
J.C. Penney Company Inc.