Digital Senior Specialist - Home
The Digital Senior Specialist
will report to the Digital Merchandise Manager/Director and be responsible for driving key analytics and strategic insights to leadership and key partners. Primary responsibility is to drive ecommerce sales, profit and conversion while improving overall customer experience.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Provide insights on the business to drive results and take action on business opportunities.
- Develop and implement .com merchandise strategies to drive sales.
- Research industry trends and provide competitive analysis to identify white space and opportunities online.
- Identify assortment opportunities and drive expanded assortment growth on jcp.com.
- Optimize navigation and merchandise onsite for optimum conversion.
- Leverage customer analytics tools to improve customer experience and key metrics (i.e. traffic, conversion, add to bag & bag abandonment).
- Identify .com knowledge gaps within the Business Unit and facilitate .com Training
- Curate and maintain links for all content including Emails, Homepage, onsite creative content.
What you get:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3-5 years' experience in Ecommerce or Retail, with a minimum 1-3 years in site merchandising preferred
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient in web-based analytics tool
- Dynamic, self-starter with excellent communication skills
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Digital Senior Specialist - Home
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109851
J.C. Penney Company Inc.