Senior Operations Manager
The Senior Operations Manager
will support and assist the Facility Director
while managing daily operations of processing activities of a Logistic center. This includes responsibility for the performance of a team of Operation Managers. Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Develop & execute strategies to improve efficiencies by optimizing performance and expenses in the Supply Chain
- Communicate with various support departments to offer suggestions and implement solutions
- Rely on both accurate data and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Develop and assist with presenting analytics, key trends and solution proposals to the General Manager
- Direct the team on activities and process that enable key strategies of customer first service and JCP core values.
- Focus on a safe and productive work environment.
- Lead collaboration & communication with the operations leadership team
- Coordinates with Support departments within Supply Chain to ensure uniformity and adhere to Company Policy and Procedures.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
What you get:
- College degree preferred, business or operation major desired, or equivalent related experience
- 12-15 years in Logistics operations, preferrebaly with eCommerce (.com) fulfillment.
- Superior Leader and development abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, functions, and responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills for proactive planning and crisis management.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves.
Job Title: Sup Chain Ops Sr Mgr
Location: Haslet, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109738
J.C. Penney Company Inc.