Store Operations Senior Specialist
The Store Operations Senior Specialist
will drive business objectives and project execution by supporting Checkout and Omnichannel processes and procedures with development, training, coordination, and implementation of projects through effective leveraging of data, research and feedback.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Creates and manages processes and procedures that support and improve checkout and/or jcp.com operations in-stores (order management, customer delivery & return transactions, return merchandise processing, enterprise fulfillment)
- Collects data through store feedback, analysis and other research techniques to support the development, implementation and evaluation of programs.
- Develops & maintains store processes and training documentation
- Supports store leadership and associates to address store specific questions and issues
- Develops and executes communication materials delivered to stores and senior leaders
- Partners cross-functionally with Store Systems and Technology teams to define system enhancements for applications supporting operations
- Partners with other Store Operations team on development of in-store initiatives/projects that have an impact on the Checkout and/or Omnnichannel experience
- Stays abreast of industry trends and competitor practices to ensure our business practices are current
What you get:
- Meets established performance standards for the role on a consistent basis, including simplifying store processes and execution
- Develops extensive knowledge of Checkout and Omnichannel functions, understands the impact on Stores and other business areas
- Approach projects with insatiable curiosity and growth mindset to achieve best in class results delivering an industry leading omnichannel customer experience
- Takes initiative in approaching assigned areas of responsibility and is flexible to quickly change and adapt by analyzing opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple timelines, priorities and expectations while executing within an adgile project management environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various levels within the organization
- Store Expertise and a keen understanding of Store and Omnichannel Processes, preferred
- HS or equivalent experience, Bachelor's Degree preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Store Operations Senior Specialist
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109744
J.C. Penney Company Inc.