Human Resources Business Partner, Supply Chain
As an HRBP, Supply Chain
, you will partner with HR Leaders supporting the Supply Chain teams. You will have exposure and visibility from key HR leaders at JCPenney, including the Director of Supply Chain HR. The HRBP will support Supply Chain. This role will report to the HR SR Manager and assist with the development and implementation of key strategies related to organizational effectiveness.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Assist in implementing human resources programs to meet business needs
- Supports location recruiting, hiring and retention efforts
- Participates in associate relations matters including investigations
- Provide support on key processes such as Talent Review, Leadership Development & Training, Organizational Development, Change Management, Succession Planning, and Associate Engagement
- Conducts exit interviews exempt, and analysis of feedback from exit interview to determine trends
- Creates presentations, manages spreadsheets and assists with organizational charts/data
- Generates and analyzes HR reporting data such as turnover, compensation, headcount, etc.
- Develops collaborative relationships across all HR teams to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- All other duties assigned
What you get:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related field preferred
- 3 plus years' experience in Human Resources
- General knowledge of HR best practices, policies, procedures and labor law compliance
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Problem-identification and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation and accuracy
- Ability to balance role as both an employee advocate and partner to the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Intermediate Excel skills ideal
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner - Supply Chain
Location: Statesville, NC, United States -
Job ID: 1109699
J.C. Penney Company Inc.