Change Management Senior Manager
JCPenney is seeking a Sr Change Management Manager to support our organization. The change manager will play a key role in ensuring change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact associates. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
This role will report to the Director of Programs Management and work cross-functionally within the organization while maintaining total ownership to ensure overall success. The successful candidate for this role will have a proven track record of delivering successful change management initiatives to Enterprise level customers.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Apply change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by project and initiatives throughout the organization.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications. Identify suitable communication strategies and reviewing the plans.
- Assess the change impact by conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts by providing input, document requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
- Helping with and leading engagement programs to do with internal change management.
- Constructing cases which initiate change, understanding and projecting specific benefits to come from these changes.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics; identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness; define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Support change management at the organizational level.
What you get:
- 7+ years of Change Management experience to include change management principles, methodologies and tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Experience supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications, engagement, and behavioral and cultural change at the organizational level
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach, with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Change Management Senior Manager
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109698
J.C. Penney Company Inc.