Talent Development Learning Consultant
The Talent Development Learning Consultant
will support and assist the Learning Sr. Manager in delivering innovative, cutting-edge training experiences and role-specific blending training solutions for front line and leadership development. Works on multiple projects and partners closely with subject matter experts (SMEs). Leverages relationship building and collaboration skills to drive results.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Oversees the training in all key areas of call center operations to include, but not limited to new hire onboarding, job skills certification, computer-based skills, systems integration, implementation of processes and procedures, front-line associate development and leadership development
- Supervise and coach a training team to drive standards of performance.
- Deliver learning objectives based on customer requirements and sound expertise. Deliver training using various methods of delivery and media (classroom, web, video, eLearning).
- Deliver solutions that drive organizational and individual excellence
- Schedule and coordination of training classes, registration, attendance records, preparation of materials and completion records.
- Tracks, inputs, maintains and audits individual associate training records in the company's learning management system ensuring company compliance standards.
- Evaluate programs for training effectiveness, participation and future needs.
- Ensures that education content is aligned to JCP core values associated with respect, inclusion and diversity.
- Utilizes project management skills to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Utilizes outstanding communication skills to build strong relationships with SMEs across the organization and within the HR team to deliver educational solutions.
- Stays current on learning industry trends and best practices. Collaborates with facilitator to ensure participant-centered experiences that lead to behavior or skill change.
What you get:
- BA or BS in Education/Teaching,Training/Curriculum preferred or relevant experience in a development or related field.
- Must be able to effectively lead teams and demonstrate outstanding leadership skills.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible business experience as a facilitator and/or call center manager. Exposure to designing and developing learning strategies that drive performance improvement with a strong background in creating blended programs.
- Proven track record of organizing work, problem solving, analytical skills and critical thinking
- Passion and creativity for learning and commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Prior experience in call center operations preferred
- Software Skills: Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Talent Development Learning Consultant
Location: Columbus, OH, United States -
Job ID: 1109638
J.C. Penney Company Inc.