Asset Protection Manager - Supply Chain
The Asset Protection Manager - Supply Chain
will drive shrink reduction efforts by leveraging the Asset Protection team in accordance with the Company policies and procedures, to mitigate shrinkage and ensure safety and security. Primary Responsibilities
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- Supervise Associates and Contracted Guard Force, providing work direction, awareness, and education, and ensuring adherence to Company policy and procedure. Provides discipline, standards enforcement, and performance reviews. Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, and leading the unit's Asset Protection Team.
- Drives shrink reduction through theft elimination, prevention and auditing of operational processes such as reverse logistics and post billing, accuracy audits, inbound/outbound shipments, cycle counts, customs/border control standards. As well as safety audts and performance metrics.
- Partners with unit leadership and Store's Asset Protection teams to drive enterprise-wide shrink reduction.
- Utilizes CCTV system to identify threats related to theft, shrinkage, violence, safety, and operational compliance.
- Ensures reports of incidents, accidents, and investigations, as well as operational processes inefficiencies
- Visible within the unit and on the floor to identify merchandise protection opportunities that may deviate from policy and procedure. Identifies potential acts of theft and fraud through associate observation. Redirects incorrect behavior/process through coaching and development.
- Interviews associates suspected of theft or fraud in accordance to Company standards, and properly documents all stages of the investigation.
- Enforces Safety process and procedures, and performs safety inspections, plans and executes Emergency Action Plans and reviews accident reports to understand root cause and remediation. Ensures Security inspections of the facility identify any risks.
What you get
- 5-10+ years Asset Protection Leadership experience, ideally in Supply Chain
- MSWord, Excel, Powerpoint
- Integrity, Accountability, Detail Orientation, Thinks Critically, Drives Results, Demonstrates Leadership and Growth Mindset
- High School or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 120 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves.
Job Title: Asset Protection SC Manager
Location: Reno, NV, United States -
Job ID: 1109631
J.C. Penney Company Inc.