This job posting is no longer active.
Digital Lead - Campaigns & Events
The Digtial Lead - Campaigns & Events
will support the Sr. Manager of Event & Brand Launch by providing planning, execution, coordination and analysis to produce a successful launch of events and brands.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Help translate and execute requests from stakeholders into a digital strategy on JCP.com
- Work closely with stakeholders across multiple busines teams to ensure alignment on requests
- Identify dependencies across cross functional teams and proactively remove obstacles preventing a successful launch
- Create and communicate actionable insights to Ecommerce leadership and cross functional partners
- Help define and track KPIs to support strategic decision making
- Coordinate go-live timing of new brands and events based on campaign dates, inventory availability and marketing calendars
- Incorporate brand/creative assets on website in ways that optimize digital marketing performance
- Manage major and complex event and product launches and priorities
- Drive collaborative environment acting as subject mater expert on assigned areas
What you get:
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Independent yet communicative and team-oriented
- Proficient in web-based analytics tools
- Ability to influence and elicit cooperation from cross-functional team members
- Effective communication with strong interpersonal skills and ability to present point-of-view to various levels of organization
- Background in eCommerce preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.About JCPenney:
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title: Digital Lead - Campaigns & Events
Location: Plano, TX, United States -
Job ID: 1109577
J.C. Penney Company Inc.