Customer Service Specialist Job
Date: Jul 29, 2014
Location: Fairfield, CA, US
- Fairfield, CA---Solano Mall, 00334
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with the latest fashion? Well…being a Customer Service Specialist at JCPenney might be the position for you! Come be a part of our team.
The Customer Service Specialist’s role is to always be on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to be reset.
• Assists customers – You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
• Adjusts to customer flow – You’re always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates.
• Maintains product presentation – You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
• Replenishes products – You’ve got your finger on the pulse of the customer; you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
• Participates in a learning environment – You’re like a sponge, ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics:
• Build Trust: You demonstrate character and integrity in your actions, you show the courage to do what’s right, and you do great work because you have the right skill and experience.
• Work with Others: You’re a team player who willingly shares information, you enjoy providing outstanding service, and you build positive working relationships.
• Drive Results: You use your abilities to think critically, solve problems and take action to get things done and make things better.
• Adaptability – You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat.
• Passion for Retail – You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
Nearest Major Market: Sacramento
Nearest Secondary Market: Fairfield
Job Segment: Fashion Retail, Fashion, Customer Service