Service Specialist Job
Date: Feb 10, 2014
Location: Columbia, MO, US
- Columbia, MO---Columbia Mall, 02284
Job Title: Service Specialist
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology? Do you like being a part of something that’s never been done before? Well…being a Service Specialist in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Service Specialist’s role is to always be on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to be reset. You will make jcp America’s Favorite Store.
• Assists customers – You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
• Adjusts to customer flow – You’re always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates.
• Maintains product presentation – You are always making adjustments to how the merchandise is displayed after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
• Replenishes products – You’ve got your finger on the pulse of the customer; you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
• Participates in a learning environment – You’re like a sponge ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise, shops or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics:
• People Skills – You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you!
• Attitude – You are a “glass half- full” type of person. You can take any situation and make it a positive.
• Motivation – You have an internal drive to be fantastic. There’s no one that works harder than YOU!
• Adaptability – You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat.
• Passion for Retail – You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
Due to the overwhelming interest in our team member employment opportunities this Service Specialist position will always be accepting new applications to ensure we can meet our customer’s demand for a great store experience. Should your application be considered for an official opening, you will be contacted by one of the store team members for further consideration.
Nearest Major Market: Columbia Missouri
Job Segments: Fashion Retail, Fashion